Welcome to Earthtone Bodywork

My mission is to bring you back into your body; to breathe with you; and to usher in a sense of profound relaxation in your world.

After completing one of the country's most rigorous 1000+ hour professional massage licensing programs with over 400 hours of practical hands-on massage experience and extensive training in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, and Pathology, I humbly created Earthtone Bodywork.

I provide superior therapeutic massage to reduce stress, to integrate body awareness and emotional well being, and to relieve pain.

earthtone78@gmail.com
415-297-3128
call for my availability and rates

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Earthtone Bodywork rejoins the AMTA

I am pleased to let you know that I have rejoined the only non-profit professional organization for massage that actively works towards advancing my profession. The AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) represents more than 50,000 massage therapist professionals in the United States. The AMTA seeks to legitimize massage therapy as integral to the maintenance of good health and complementary to other therapeutic processes; to advance the profession through ethics and standards, continuing education professional development, professional publications, legislative efforts, public education, and fostering the development of members. I am proud to join the AMTA again. For more information about this organization, please visit their website and surf around:

No comments: