Welcome to Earthtone Bodywork

My mission is to bring you back into your body; to breathe with you; and to usher in a sense of profound relaxation in your world.

After completing one of the country's most rigorous 1000+ hour professional massage licensing programs with over 400 hours of practical hands-on massage experience and extensive training in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, and Pathology, I humbly created Earthtone Bodywork.

I provide superior therapeutic massage to reduce stress, to integrate body awareness and emotional well being, and to relieve pain.

earthtone78@gmail.com
415-297-3128
call for my availability and rates

Friday, February 15, 2008

New Client, Referral, and Package Discounts!

New client: As a new client with me, I will take $10 off of your first 60 minute massage and $15 off of your first 1.5 or 2 hour massage!

Referral discount: If you refers someone who books at least a 60 minute massage with me, you'll receive a $10 discount off your next massage!

Buy a package of five 60 minute massages for $320 ($64 per session)

Buy a package of five 90 minute massages for $400 ($80 per session)

No comments: